By, sarah JB
Here’s a super fun and stylish bracelet all you crafty students can make with bandanas! Here’s the instructions:
1. Take a bandana, or different colored bandanas, and cut five 1.5 in. strips
2. Dampen the strips with water ( this makes the bandana easier to braid and hold its shape)
3. Start 5 strand braiding (check the bottom to see how to 5 strand braid)
4. End the bracelet by tying all the strings in pairs.
5. Tie the bracelet onto your wrist or ankle
Now you have your fabulous, hand-made bracelet!