By, Haeli J.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• Elmer’s Blue Gel Glue
• Fabric Dye
• A white cotton shirt
1. Take the shirt and make it a bit damp. Place something in between the shirt (like cardboard) so the glue doesn’t bleed through.
2. Take the glue and write or draw whatever your heart desires!
3. Let the glue dry completely.
4. Dye the shirt how the instructions on the container say.
5. After the dye dries, wash the shirt so the glue comes off.
6. And you are done!!! Show off your new amazing tie dye shirt!!!