- Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.
- Whoever makes it, tells it not.
Whoever takes it, knows it not.
Whoever knows it, wants it not
- What makes a loud noise when changing its jacket and becomes larger but weighs less?
- What goes up but never comes down?
- What stays in the corner but travels the world?