By, Mandy W.
What I am going to teach you is a Friendship Bracelet Club must. That picture that I found on Google Images does not show it completely correct. The picture shows it as just folding the strings in half and just tying a knot but at FBC you do it a little different.
- You cut three pieces of string making one a little bit longer than the others.
- You find the halfway mark (the long piece does not have to be put halfway) and tape it, the one with the long piece coming towards yourself.
- Take the long piece and do the four knot until it’s long enough to wrap around and make a loop.
- After you do that, remove it from the tape, make the loop, and tie a knot directly under the knot.
- After that you can make the bracelet of your choice.